Webinar Recording: Every MWh Counts: Find Hidden Losses Faster and Maximize PV Project Returns Across Your Fleet
Power Factors & Arevon join forces in an industry-leading webinar discussion to spotlight actionable insights into solar PV asset management and how solutions such as Drive Pro enable better performance and lower costs.
Challenges and opportunities PV asset managers and performance engineers are facing today:
- How can owners and operators work together to address shrinking energy prices and risk transfer in the solar power marketplace?
- With challenges around Big Data and inaccurate models in solar, how can asset managers, operators and performance engineers align to find and resolve performance losses faster across their fleets?
- As portfolios increase in size and diversity, how can the industry better leverage automation to reduce costs and scale efficiently?
Leveraging new technology and co-innovation to drive maximum PV project yield:
- Get insights on how Arevon and Power Factors are working together to develop and successfully implement innovative solutions to drive the long-term success of solar power
- Learn how to solve the problem of processing asset performance data at scale so it can be used to give performance engineers and asset managers trustworthy insights into all performance losses across their fleets faster
- Understand how best to leverage those insights to optimize plant performance and maximize project returns across a PV portfolio
With insights from:
- Anand Narayanan, VP Asset Management at Arevon
- Ryan Jones, Director of Performance Engineering at Arevon
- Abilash Krishnan, Director of Product Management, Renewables at Power Factors
- Steve Hanawalt, Co-Founder and EVP at Power Factors